Due to our new Over 3’s Unit opening in January, an amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join our Nursery Team.
‘Watcombe Childrens Centre Nursery’ is in the grounds of Watcombe Primary School. We are a Community Interest Company that is a ‘not for profit’ organisation. We are not part of the school or SureStart and have our own registration. We are open 51 weeks of the year, from 07:30 – 18:00 weekdays.
The Nursery which opened in 2006 is seeking an experienced Nursery Nurse that is organised, committed and skilled, and has a full understanding of the EYFS.
We have two positions available, one for a 30 hour all year around, and the other is for 30 hours term-time only.
The successful candidate will need to have a DBS (Disclosure and Baring Service), and this will be paid by the company if you haven’t already joined the Update Service. If you leave within 12 months then we will be entitled to deduct the cost of the DBS from your last month’s pay. As an employee you will be expected to join the Update Service and this will form part of your terms of contract.
What can we offer you?
· Minimum Weekly Hours 30
· Competitive Wage (£8.41 per hour)
· 4 Weeks Holiday, plus Bank Holidays (full time only)
· Subsidised Childcare
You will need to be well motivated, enthusiastic and have at least one years’ experience (Preferred) of working with children.
· Have a passion for children and childcare
· Have a minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE level 3 or equivalent qualification
· Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.
· Take responsibility of a group of key children.
· Plan a range of interesting, age appropriate activities.
· Create engaging learning environments.
· Have a keen eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
· Be proactive, self-motivated and have an attention for detail.
· Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
A visit to the nursery is extremely welcomed (by appointment only).
Please visit our website at http://www.wpscc.co.uk for more details on our nursery. The Job Description / Specification and for an application form (Sorry CV’s are not excepted) can be found on our jobs blog at http://watcombejobs.blogspot.com/ Please email your completed application form to email@example.com or post it to Watcombe Childrens Centre Nursery Moor Lane Torquay TQ2 8NU
For more details please call Clare or Tash on (01803) 316959 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Tuesday 12th November 2019
Interviews will be held on Monday 18th November 2019