Nursery Nurse Required
Due to our new Over 3’s Unit opening in January, an amazing opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse to join our Nursery Team.
This role can be term-time or all year, and is full-time.
The successful candidate will need to have a DBS (Disclosure and Baring Service), and this will be paid by the company if you haven’t already joined the Update Service. If you leave within 12 months then we will be entitled to deduct the cost of the DBS from your last month’s pay. As an employee you will be expected to join the Update Service and this will form part of your terms of contract.
What can we offer you?
· Competitive Wage (£8.41 per hour, raising in April to £8.92 for a Level 3)
· 4 Weeks Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
· Workplace Pension
· Subsidised Childcare
You will need to be well motivated, enthusiastic and have at least one years’ experience (Preferred) of working with children.
· Have a passion for children and childcare (essential)
· Have a minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE level 3 or equivalent qualification (desired)
· Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS (essential)
· Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.(essential)
· Take responsibility of a group of key children.(essential)
· Plan a range of interesting, age appropriate activities.(essential)
· Create engaging learning environments.(desired)
· Have a keen eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.(essential)
· Be proactive, self-motivated and have an attention for detail.(essential)
· Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.(essential)
A visit to the nursery is extremely welcomed (by appointment only).
Please visit our website at http://www.wpscc.co.uk for more details on our nursery. The Job Description / Specification and for an application form (Sorry CV’s are not excepted) can be found at http://watcombejobs.blogspot.com/ Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to
Watcombe Childrens Centre Nursery Moor Lane Torquay TQ2 8NU
For more details please call Clare or Tash on (01803) 316959 or email us at email@example.com